
Hey guys, from time to time I’ll be writing a review on pieces of entertainment such as cds, tv shows, or movies.
For my first review is a new-coming band Parachute. Don’t know them? Well I think it’s worth giving them a listen to.
I first heard this band of the weekly iTunes free single. I’m always hesitant to download the single because it usually results in a terrible song. A few weeks ago I was suddenly surprised by the catchy tunes of the song “Under Control”.
After listening to the song about a hundred times I decided it was time to download the entire album. Boy I can tell you it’s been on repeat for a few days now. The catchy piano melodies with the lead vocalists soft voice really sticks in your head. The tracks have similar sound to indie bands Dashboard Confessional and Daniel Powter.
If you like piano pop with a slight hint of indie background, I would definitely give Parachute an ear.
Bottom Line: 7.5/10
No comments:
Post a Comment