
Ok, whether or not Sammy Sosa did performance enhancing drugs (he did though), I'm sick of hearing about it. Like Favre's return and Clemen's hearings, I just don't care anymore. We all suspected the man at one point of doing the drug. Even though the 2003 report was supposedly sealed and results secret, there was another leak. Ok cool, now lets move on. This is an era of performance enhanced athletes. He is among many who have used them. McQuire, he's home run rival was also performance enhancing drug user. Let's move on I say. Yes we will have to worry if his records really stand and if he deserves to be in the hall of fame. But in the era of steroid users, he isn't alone. I say end the conversation and let's play ball.
PS Enjoy a picture from the corked bat scandal.
No comments:
Post a Comment