Friday, July 24, 2009

I am Back!

So yeah I have not written for a while, but good news everyone I am back! I have been a major slacker recently, but here I am. One thing that has been in the sporting news recently is the fact that Tim Tebow was not unanimously the All-SEC preseason quarterback. Steve Spurrier admits that he was the one who left Tebow off of the ballot, but states that it was not intentional and he has nothing but the utmost respect and admiration for Tebow. Spurrier has now changed his vote to make it unanimous. However, people are upset at Spurrier thinking that the apology is not sincere. I believe Spurrier is truly sorry for the mistake of not putting Tebow on the ballot, but I also believe that this is not an issue at all! A preseason All-SEC team will have no impact on Tebow's legacy, or how he is going to play this year. Spurrier does not even need to apologize since he really has not done anything wrong. Yes Tebow is a great player, and yes he deserves this spot, but we do not need all these media people making a big deal out of this when it holds no importance. So glad to be back here in smith's backroom and I am going to try to keep posting on a more regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment