
I definitely had some high hopes for this American Idol alum. Since this album came out the same week as Daughtry, I decided to wait to listen to it cause I didn't want to have Idol fever. I probably didn't have to wait though cause I LOVE BROOKE WHITE. I was a somewhat moderate fan while she was on the show but in her album she really shows her talent. While her voice restricts her to mostly pop/ballad type songs, she really knocks them out of the park with catchy melodies and memorable lyrics. Right in the middle, she sticks in her cover of Use Somebody by the Kings of Leon, a band a recently reviewed. I LOVED her interpretation and she really did a great job covering it. I think Brooke deservers a chance to be listened to and some radio air time! I had High Hopes for this album and they were filled to the brim.
Bottom Line: 8/10
Songs to listen to: Radio Radio, Use Somebody, California Song
No comments:
Post a Comment