Monday, July 6, 2009

Ukraine Doesn't Know What Porn Is


Ok so I just found out Ukraine just passed some fancy legislation that banned the possession of porn in the country.  However, Ukraine defines porn like almost all other general definitions.

  "Pornography is vulgar, candid, cynical, obscene depiction of sexual acts, pursuing no other goal, the explicit demonstration of genitals, unethical elements of the sexual act, sexual perversions, realistic sketches that do not meet moral criteria and offend honor and dignity of the human by inciting low instincts." 

So I came to the conclusion that a book can have pornographic intentions because it can be vulgar.  Let's take art into consideration.  What do we do with the Statue of David? Burn the mothafucka in Ukraine?!! Well, I think Ukraine is sorely trying to start giving people moral guide, however the morals are kind of mandatory.  JEERS to Ukraine for essentially banning free expression (or at least some privacy)! Anyway, don't bring any porn into the Ukraine cause you'll be arrested.  Yes I know that was the top of your list of things to do, but let's think of something else to do.  

No comments:

Post a Comment